立正安国・お題目結縁運動 いのちに合掌

文字サイズ
標準
拡大

花のお寺

長荘山 養源寺

【Yogenji】

〒146-0082 東京都大田区池上1-31-1

ごあいさつ

[縁起]
慶安元年(1648)松平右京大夫隆政の母、養源院殿妙荘日長大姉の発願により、荏原郡浜竹村にあった本成寺を松平家の所有地であった当地に移し、養源寺と改称、開山に本門寺18世 日耀聖人を迎えた。享保年間(1716〜1736)に二度、八代将軍吉宗が鷹狩りの際に当寺が御膳所になったという。文化元年(1804)火災で全焼し、以後智海院日勝尼を初代として、昭和20年(1945)まで尼僧寺であった。
 
[住職からのメッセージ]
桜・菜の花・桃の花が一斉に咲く春や6月の紫陽花など四季折々に彩られる境内をぜひご覧ください。また年間通じて行われるイベントにもご参加ください。

【Origins】
It was founded in 1684, by the will of Yogen Inden Nitcho Taishi, who was the mother of the first lord of the Matsue domain, Matsudaira Takamasa, in western Honshu.
Honjoin Temple, which was on the land of the Matsudaira family, was moved here and was renamed Yogenji Temple. Nichiyo Shonin, the 18th Chief Abbot of Honmonji Temple founded it.
It is said that Tokugawa Yoshimune, the 8th Shogun, had stayed here twice to enjoy falconry. In 1804, the temple was destroyed in a fire. Afterwards, it was rebuilt and served as a temple for nuns until 1945.
 
 
【Message from the Chief Priest】
Please enjoy the cherry blossoms, rape blossoms, and peach blossoms in late March. Also, please come to our events throughout the year, such as pounding steamed rice to make chewy rice cakes (Mochi-tsuki), a summer festival for children, and our Bon dance festival.
 
 
 
【A brief explanation of Nichiren Shonin and Ikegami 】
 
Nichiren Shonin (1222-1282) was a priest in the mid-Kamakura period and founder of the Nichiren Shu of Buddhism. “Shonin” means a “reverend priest.”
Nichiren Shu is a Buddhist Order that was founded more than 750 years ago. “Shu” simply means “Order.”
Nichiren Shonin founded Ikegami Honmonji Temple just before his death in October of 1282 at the request of Ikegami Munenaka, a wealthy feudal load and faithful follower.

基本情報

寺院名称 長荘山 養源寺(ようげんじ)
住所 〒146-0082 東京都大田区池上1-31-1

このページの先頭へ

日蓮宗公式スマートフォンアプリ 「合掌の証」

スタンプ機能付きナビゲーションアプリ

外国語 de 国際体験

海外でボランティア/布教活動を体験してみたい!

みのぶ山 観光情報サイト みのぶガール

みのぶ山 観光情報サイト みのぶガール

日蓮宗新聞社 ウェブショップはこちら

日蓮宗新聞社ウェブショップはこちら

日蓮聖人門下連合会 公式サイト

日蓮聖人門下連合会 公式サイト

Copyright (C) Nichiren Shu. All rights reserved.